Although I haven't posted about December or January, I cannot start this blog out by merely updating it because I've got huge news. We will be moving to Chandler, Arizona (outside of Phoenix)!! I am really excited for this opportunity for our family, but I am extremely sad about leaving our Dallas life behind us! I know that I am going to desperately miss the family that we have surrounding us here; however, knowing that this is the best decision for us allows me to be excited about our future in Arizona!
It is all happening so quickly, and here we are beginning to pack for moving tonight! We also just got the house that we will be renting for the next year! Whew, I am glad to be able to check that off of our list . . . we now have somewhere to live!
This move has highlighted that fact that I am so thankful to be married to someone who shares different strengths than me! The task of moving our entire family feels so overwhelming to me; however, Marc is great at planning each task and prioritizing which should be done first! Thank you Lord for providing one of us with that ability! With Marc's gameplan (I threw in some ideas too, but he wrote it for us), I no longer feel overwhelmed at moving. We've made a list of what we are accomplishing on what day, and as long as we follow this list our transition will be as smooth as we can make it! Again, I just want to thank the Lord for blessing me with an amazing husband who can empower me to accomplish the tasks set before me!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment